This tour is organized especially for little tourists. Although, we are sure that adults will be delighted too!
The tour begins with a visit to the coco house Casa del Coco where you can learn how to grow and prepare natural coconut oil, cocoa and chocolate. You will also have the opportunity to taste tropical fruits, roasted coffee and cocoa.
The next stop will be at the MonkeyLand where you will have a chance to interact in close proximity to our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys
These charming and intelligent monkeys were gathered together by a Canadian couple who have more than 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years of work at the Toronto Zoo, where they trained monkeys to trust people and enjoy their company.
Monkeys are completely used to people. They come down from the trees to sit on your shoulder and eat from your hands. They also like to pose in front of cameras and take selfies!
This tour can be combined with Zip Line flights
- People with colds or upper respiratory tract infections can not take part in this excursion
- This excursion cannot be attended by people with strong allergy to peanuts
- It is not recommended for people with back problems, limited physical abilities and / or mobility problems or epilepsy
- Do not use sunscreens or insect repellents as they are harmful to monkeys
- Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour
The cost of the tour indicated is based on departure from hotels in the resort zone of Punta Cana. When you are booking excursions from other resort areas, please check with our consultants.